Entrusting the management of your investment property to another party, is an important decision to make. At The Edge Property Agency we understand this and approach the responsibility with efficiency and the same personal touch as if it we our own, in fact we pride ourselves on this model.
There are several reasons why using the services of a professional property management specialist, is the wisest way to secure the growth of your investment. After having worked so hard to build up your assets, you deserve having the ‘the edge’ in the property market to maximize these results.
With extensive experience in both Residential and Commercial property, our dedicated team of property specialists will cater to all of your property management needs; including but not limited to, rental collection, paying property related accounts and securing qualified tenants for your investment property.
At The Edge Property Agency, we place a strong emphasis on the training and development of all our employees. This allows us to provide you with a talented, dedicated and highly experienced group of property professionals. We are committed in providing you, our client, with exceptional service and the ultimate aim of achieving the best outcome for your property needs.
Here are just some of the reasons why you need ‘the edge’ in managing your investment:
- Collectively we have over 60 years experience in the property market industry and know several ways to help you secure your property investment
- We have an extensive database of active tenants seeking to rent properties
- Your property is photographed and advertised with description on Australia’s largest online property websites at discounted rates, allowing us to reach a wide audience of potential tenants
- Our ongoing training provides you with Agents who keep abreast of the ever-changing legislation around property ownership
- We have an active list of trades people who prioritise our work
- We have a fully integrated Property Management system, that keeps a history of rental payments, tenant correspondence and repairs
- We pay on your behalf all of your property related accounts on-time
- You as the landlord will receive a monthly rental statement, outlining the income and expenditure of your property every month
- Our fees are fully tax deductible
At The Edge Property Agency, we will ensure that a secure tenant is selected, as this is one of the most important parts of our business. We undertake a thorough examination of applicants, which means your property is in safe hands.
Upon approving a tenant, we’ll arrange for the signing of the Residential Tenancy Agreement, lodgment of the bond, prepare the Condition Report and finally issue the keys.
Prior to the tenant moving into the property, a detailed condition report is completed by us on your behalf as the owner. Another report is then completed by the tenant ensuring that there is no disagreement with the original inspection. Once signed by both parties, it is filed for reference at the completion of the tenancy.
Property inspections are then regularly carried out. Under the Tenancy Agreement Act, up to 4 inspections per year are permitted. Once the inspection has taken place, you as the landlord will receive a detailed report on the condition of the property and how it is being kept by the tenants. At this time we will also provide you with recommendations if required.
Once a tenancy agreement expires, with your permission, our office will secure the tenant on a new fixed term agreement. Relevant rent increases will also be negotiated in accordance with market trends.
Our Property Management team will also take care of vacating tenants, organising regular maintenance of your property as required, provide you with advice on property and landlord insurances, smoke alarms and safety switches.
At The Edge Property Agency, we are focused on providing both a comprehensive and exceptional level of service to our clients, hence our name. We have a friendly and approachable office culture and would love to hear from you to discuss your property management needs in more detail.